NEXUS RVS, LLC. LIMITED WARRANTY
IN THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA
For Your Protection And Understanding, Read All Parts Of This Limited Warranty And All Other Warranties Furnished With This Recreational Vehicle.
1. WHAT IS COVERED
A new Nexus RV, LLC (“Nexus”) motorized recreational vehicle has a limited warranty by Nexus to the initial retail purchaser (“Purchaser”) under normal use, when sold by Nexus and used for its intended purpose for recreational travel and camping as follows:
a. A one (1) year warranty under normal use against defects in Nexus materials and/or workmanship in construction of the recreational vehicle.
The warranty coverage starts on the date the initial retail purchaser takes possession of such recreational vehicle. This Limited Warranty covers only those defects which occur or exist within the applicable period(s) referenced above and which are specifically identified to Nexus in the manner specified in Section D of this Limited Warranty. All obligations of Nexus pursuant to this Limited Warranty are limited to replacing or repairing the defective part of component.
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This Limited Warranty is expressly IN LIEU of any other express warranty and is further IN LIEU of any implied warranty including, but not limited to, any implied WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for a particular purpose. To the extent that applicable state and/or federal law prohibits the exclusion of any remedy permitted under state or federal law, any such remedy, including , but not limited to, implied warranties of fitness, use, merchantability or purpose, is limited to one (1) , but not limited to, any implied WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS for a particular purpose.
2. WHAT ARE THE PURCHASER’S OBLIGATIONS
The Purchaser is responsible for all maintenance as described in the Nexus’ Owners Manual and/or any other care and maintenance manual supplied with the recreational vehicle; however, minor adjustments (such as adjustments to the interior or exterior doors, LP regulators pressure, cabinet latches) will be performed by the customer and is not warranty.
If any issue occurs which the Purchaser believes is covered by this Limited Warranty, Purchaser is responsible to promptly contact Nexus by certified mail, return receipt requested, giving specific notice of the issue(s) being experienced with the recreational vehicle. Such notice must be addressed to the National Retail Service Manager, Nexus RV 3400 Reedy Dr., Elkhart 46514, and must be received by Nexus within the earlier of 30 days after the issue is known to the initial retail purchases or 10 days subsequent to the expiration of this Limited Warranty. After proper notification has been received by Nexus., failure of Purchaser to initiate prompt service of repairs approved by Nexus within 30 days of approval WILL VOID ANY CLAIMS FOR SUCH DEFECT OR DAMAGE.
Nexus will arrange for repair or replacement, as determined by Nexus, of Nexus parts or workmanship identified as defective by Nexus and such parts replaced shall become property of Nexus. Nexus is ready, willing and able to make every effort for a quick response. If for any reason the recreational vehicle is out of service, or is anticipated to be out of service for a cumulative total of seven (7) days during the applicable warranty period regardless of whether the cause of such out of service time is covered by the Limited Warranty, the Purchaser is to immediately contact Nexus by certified mail, return receipt requested, setting forth the service issue(s). Nexus reserves the right to cure all warranty claims. Service work conducted by any part not specifically authorized by Nexus to undertake such work is specifically not covered by this Limited Warranty and WILL VOID THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
The Purchaser must maintain all evidence of any defect or damage through the ultimate resolution of any claim and make such evidence available to Nexus. Failure to preserve such evidence, will VOID ANY CLAIM FOR SUCH DEFECT OR DAMAGE.
3. WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY LIMITED WARRANTY
- The automotive systems including, but not limited to, tires, wheels, batteries, the chassis and drive train and any part of the chassis included/supplied by the chassis manufacturer.
- Appliances and components parts not manufactured by Nexus, including but not limited to, auxiliary generator power plants, refrigerators, air conditioners, water heaters, furnaces, invertors, etc.
- Failure which may be caused by, or related to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident; failure which may be related to alteration(s) or modification(s), failure as a result of not following instructions contained in the Nexus owner’s manual and/or any other care and maintenance manual supplied with the recreational vehicle.
- Deterioration due to wear or exposure, such as fading of fabrics or drapes, carpet wear, exterior surfaces
- Maintenance items, including but not limited to, light bulbs, fuses, wiper blades, lubricants, minor adjustments, wheel alignments.
- Use of recreational vehicle for any commercial or rental purpose voids the warranty from the time that the vehicle is first used for a commercial or rental purpose and at all times thereafter.
- Motor homes on which the odometer reading has been altered.
- Transportation to and from service center or manufacturing locations, nor any consequential and/or incidental expenses such as, but not limited to, loss of time, commercial loss, loss of use, towing charges, lodging food, phone calls, inconvenience, bus or plane fares, rental charges or storage fees.
- Any defects or shortages at the time of delivery to the Purchaser unless noted on the driver and dealer acceptance form or the driver evaluation sheet.
- Non-structural defects in the exterior fiberglass sidewall panels, including, but not limited to, checking, crazing, cracking, chalking and/or porosity.
- Any component part which possesses its own warranty from a party other than Nexus
- Loss or damage caused by insurrection, riot, or act of public enemy, loss or damage caused by forces of nature, including but not limited to, flood, wind, storm, hurricane, tornado, blizzard, explosion, or fire.
4. IMPORTANT FACTS
The Purchaser must inspect the recreational vehicle at the time of delivery to ensure that it is acceptable as delivered. Nexus reserves the unrestricted right at any time and from time to time to make changes in the design of and/or improvements upon its recreational vehicles without thereby imposing any obligation upon itself to make a corresponding changes or improvements in or upon its recreational vehicles already manufactured. Nexus reserves the right to substitute parts or components of substantially equal quality in any warranty service required by operation of this Limited Warranty.
Like any other product, a recreational vehicle and the products installed in it will require care and maintenance attention by the owner and occupants. Please read and follow all care and maintenance manuals, warning labels, safety notices and instructions supplied with the recreational vehicle.
Service centers are independent contractors and independently owned businesses. This is also true of the authorized chassis dealers and service centers.
5. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
Exclusive jurisdiction for deciding any claims, demands or causes of action for defects or representations of any nature or damages due from such defects of representations shall be in the courts in the State of Manufacture and Dealer, Indiana. The laws applicable to any litigation, dispute, mediation, arbitration or any claim whatsoever arising from the sale, purchase, or use of the recreational vehicle shall be those of the State of Manufacture and Dealer, Indiana. The State of Manufacture of the recreational vehicle is Indiana.
This Limited Warranty gives Purchaser specific legal rights and Purchaser may also have other rights that may vary from state to state. Nexus is not responsible for any representation or warranty that is not herein stated unless required by applicable state or federal law. Consult your personal attorney to determine all rights under the state and federal consumer laws, which may offer remedies in addition to or different from this Limited Warranty. Nexus RV resides in Elkhart, Indiana and adheres solely to the state of Indiana and Federal Consumer laws unless otherwise required.
I/WE HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I/WE HAVE READ AND RECEIVED THIS LIMITED WARRANTY PRIOR TO ENTERING INTO ANY CONTRACT TO PURCHASE MY/OUR NEXUS RV VEHICLES AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY ALL OF ITS TERMS AND PROVISIONS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DISCLAIMER OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TO THE EXTENT APPLICABLE LAW ALLOWS AND THE PROVISIONS HEREOF PROVIDING THAT THE EXLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR ANY CLAIMS WHATSOEVER SHALL BE IN THE COURTS IN THE STATE OF MANUFACTURE AND THAT THE APPLICALBE LAW OF THE STATE OF MANUFACTURE.
(INITIAL RETAIL PURCHASER)
(INITIAL RETAIL PURCHASER)
MODEL___________________ SERIAL NUMBER_________________________________ ODOMETER READING____________